A: Siphonic drainage offers many benefits, both technical and economic. Smaller pipe diameters and the horizontal ability of siphonic systems create several benefits that many architects, hydraulic engineers and builders have already realised. Among these benefits are:
• Smaller pipe diameter (less materials, lower cost).
• No pitch in pipework required.
• Invert coordination is eliminated.
• Further overhead horizontal runs are possible.
• Under-slab piping is reduced significantly or eliminated.
• Cost of excavation, backfill, and compaction is reduced significantly.
• The depth of rain retention ponds or tanks is reduced.
• Cost of rainwater harvesting cisterns is reduced. Above ground tanks
are possibilities. Underground tank depth is reduced. Tank location is
• Higher operating velocities contribute to effective interior cleansing.
• Renovation and historic preservation is aided with smaller piping and there is no need to saw existing slabs to install new pipe.
• Flexible gutter design without limitation of downpipe locations.
Contact Us with any enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org